Esky 7-INCH Tft Lcd Monitor Waterproof Car Rear View Night Vision Backup 2 Camera SystemReviews
- Built-in 18 IR LEDs for over 20ft night-vision view.
- 12V-24V DC power input range to fit most of the medium to large vehicles on the road
- Heavy-duty 20M (66ft) video + power cable with a waterproof aerospace-type connector.
- CCD camera with 2. 1mm wide-angle lens.
- Waterproof camera body with a sun-visor and metal bracket.
- Professionally designed system with industrial leading components/parts. 1mm lens- Builtin 18 IR LEDs for more than 20ft nightvision view. - Rear view camera is turned on automatically when vehicle is put on reverse gear. - The most advanced part is the fact that the 2 cameras can switch on in turn automatically according towards the status of your vehicle, like opening the door. - CCD camera with 2. 8mm lens, the view angle is much narrower. This is a lot more dependable and simple to install. - The TFT SCREEN has the switches to alter between normal to mirrored image using the 2 cameras. - Lightweight 16:9 wideangle view 7"TFT LCD color monitor with remote controller. Most other manufacturers use 3. 1mm wideangle lens. Special heatventilation design for longer life of use. - Aerospacetype cinch connectors are employed for all connections. - Waterproof camera physique having a sunvisor and metal bracket. - 12V 24V DC power input range to fit most employing the medium to significant vehicles on the road- Allinone design to obtain rid of the bulky converter energy box, really straightforward to setup. - Camera choice is done by way of remote controller or by pressing button on the monitor. This offers a super wide field of view angle at 120°. - Heavyduty 20M (66ft) video + power cable with a waterproof aerospacetype connector. 6mm or 2. Easy to mount on any flat surface inside the vehicle- Rubber seat for video cable to go through inside the cabinet with no scratching the surface. You can see more regions by using 2.
Due to some mistake, we sent some packages such as only one Allinone power cable. So sorry. We have make it right.
2019 Copyright (c) Rear Backup Cameras