Quick Vu Wireless Backup Camera SystemReviews
- Use to align hitch to trailer. Check on trailer, even when driving!
- Use your existing monitor, or use ours the receiver is compatible with any monitor that has an RCA input. If you already have a monitor for your GPS or other system, you can plug it into the RCA jack of the Quick Vu TM control box. If you do not have a monitor, our 3. 5" color monitor is economically priced and works well with the wireless backup camera.
- High quality camera and monitor.
- Optional socket for charging or powering a cell phone, GPS, or other device.
- Replaceable camera batteries last up to one year or more (in normal use*).
Introducing Quick Vu Wireless Backup Camera System for any vehicle. 2. Secure monitor and manage box on dash with hook-and-loop tape. Adjust control box position and/or channel for optimal reception DONE! To optimize the camera's performance, you can select any a single of three transmission channels. 0Vp-p composite video, 75 ohm load (standard NTSC) Monitor provide voltage: 5V (switched) Wireless communication: 2. 4GHz ISM band* Operating Temp. This can help reduce or avoid interference from other sources transmitting at 2. Or, in the event you prefer to extend battery life and don't need as a lot 'on' time, you can program a 15 second 'on' duration. The camera is powered by two long lasting 'AA' batteries which tends to make it truly wireless and avoids the necessity of connecting in to the car's electrical system. 4GHz. The camera turns off automatically after 30 seconds. The camera remains typically off to preserve power. Operation is simple: Push 'A' button on monitor control box to view image from the camera. Batteries can then be changed for continued use. 4 GHz (like Bluetooth or in-car internet) can interfere with all the reception high quality of a wireless backup camera. : -20 ° C-60 ° C Monitor Module: Supply voltage: 12v Video output: 1. Our unique low power design enables a camera battery life of several months or as considerably as 1 year beneath optimal conditions and usage. Specifications Camera: Minimum illumination: 3 LUX View Angle: Diagonal: 158 ° Horizontal: 127 ° Vertical 105 ° Resolution: 380 lines Power supply: 3V (Two 1. 4GHz ISM band* Operating Temp. Attach camera to rear license plate with current screws. Plug monitor cables into control box and power cable into cigarette lighter socket 4. : -20 ° C-60 ° C * NOTE: Any wireless device that operates on 2. 5v 'AA' batteries - lithium major preferred) Wireless communication: 2. Operating temperature -20 to 60 deg. If 30 seconds is too short, you can system a longer 'on' duration of 45 or 60 seconds. 3. C
2019 Copyright (c) Rear Backup Cameras